Poppin’s Friday Find: March 2, 2012
I often get asked about where you can get a business card like one of the Poppin ones, which were conceptualized and designed by Poppin Graphic Designer, Luke. While I don’t really have an answer for how to do that (other than call Luke and ask very, very nicely) I have come across a few fantastic websites for designing your own business cards. Time for you to meet my two favorites!
1. Erin Condren (http://www.erincondren.com/store/)
I ADORE Erin Condren’s website and products. They are very “Poppin,” colorful, bright and happy. I was introduced to erincondren.com when I received a letter from my friend Farial that had a customized Erin Condren return address label on the envelope. I immediately had to order ones, and now I have the most amazing return address labels.
You can also order custom stationary, calendars, gift labels, wrapping paper, announcement cards and my favorites “Call Me Cards”. Call Me Cards are basically business cards, but a bit more fun then most. Her “Call Me Cards” remind everyone that a card with your information on it is good for more things than business. This “Play Date Card” is a great example.
Some other good alternative ways (excuses) to order these cards are…
- Personal Business Cards (do you have a home business or a consulting business you run on the side?).
- A Social Media Card (list your facebook page URL, Twitter handle, blog URL, et cetera in one place).
- A New Address Card (it’s much easier for people to save a credit card-sized new address announcement then a traditional announcement card).
2. MOO: We Love to Print (us.moo.com)
Moo.com is the online Mecca of business card design. Moo offers luxury business cards, mini cards, rounded corner cards and you can use their designs or upload your own.
Some of my fave MOO Designs include:
Typographic Moustaches Pack:
Hello Hello Business Card Pack:
Do It Like Dior Pack:
You can also make Mini-Cards, Text Cards and Custom Cards…
Here is a mini-text card in the making…