Have Fun and No Cheating!
Ready to be the office rock star? We thought so. We have the gifts that will have everyone on your floor hoping you pick their name out of the hat this time next year.
The IT Crowd
It’s important to build up some goodwill for the next time your computer goes on the fritz so impress the office techy this holiday season.
1. 15″ Blue Felt Laptop Bag: Of course, it’s what’s on the inside that counts but it doesn’t hurt to turn a couple of heads in the office. $24.
She’s Pretty in Pink
Her desk area might be all pink but she’s also all business, too.
1. Magenta Ruler: Lines so sleek, design so awesome, colors so vibrant you may find her making up excuses to measure everything. $5.
2. White Spiral Notebook: Don’t be surprised if she’s soon volunteering to keep minutes at that systems flow chart analysis meeting. $6.
3. Signature Magenta Ballpoint: So she can coordinate her desk with her outfit. $6 for 12.
Down to the decimal, these number lovers keep it precise.
1. Erasers: Everyone makes mistakes and most likely, they aren’t set in stone. Our eraser will make sure you get it right eventually. $2 for 3.
2. Classic Mechanical Pencils: Like a pencil, but slightly less antiquated. $15 for 12.
3. Calculators: With our modern handy-dandy calculator, number crunching never looked so cool. $7 for 1.
In their area, everything has it’s place and that place has a place. Help them maintain order with these gifts.
1. Pool Blue Signature Ballpoint: With 16 colors to choose from everything can match. $6 for 12.
2. Silver Metal Pen: This sleek metal pen will fit in with any super tidy desk on the office. $12.
3. Notepad: The organizer loves lists so this notepad will definitely put you on the top of their list. $6 for 3.
The Office Optimist
It’s Monday, someone has eaten your lunch from the break room and the Internet is down in the office — sounds like you’re having a bad day. Head over to the office optimist’s area for a quick pick-me up. For their secret Santa, help them match their supplies with their bright outlook.
1. Yellow Tape Dispenser: When situationsget sticky, your tape dispenser should stay fun. $8.
2. Yellow Jumbo Highlighters: Our bright highlighters will make even the most boring documents shine. $4 for 4.
3. Yellow Ruler: Add a pop of color with our sunny ruler. $5.
It’s all about stream-lining and sleekness for some but don’t worry Poppin has your most monochromatic friends covered.
1. Black Tape Dispenser: It’s easy to keep it classy with this sharp item. $8.
2. Black Retro Ballpoint Pens: Smooth moves and classic good looks. $9 for 12.
3. Large Black Notebook: The LBD of office supplies. $8.